ACCOUNTING CLERK II
Frontier Housing believes that everyone should have a safe, decent, and affordable place to live in the communities they love. Our goal is to make that happen in Central Appalachia by serving families and individuals with a wide variety of housing products, including new construction, purchasing existing homes, home renovation and repairs, rental units, and homeownership and credit advising services. Frontier has served northeastern Kentucky communities for almost 50 years.
Frontier offers a supportive, fast-paced work environment, where we work together to build better communities. We are seeking an Accounting Clerk II to be part of Frontier’s team effort to carry out its mission. The Clerk will manage the corporation’s accounts payable, including inputting invoices for payment, preparing checks, mailing checks, inputting and reconciling credit card payments, and other related duties.
Departmental goals for the year include:
- Help implement efficient cloud-based accounting systems
- Help implement policies that allow management to have up-to-date information for decision making
- Take ownership of accounts payable function, ensuring accountability and keeping tasks current
The successful candidate is likely to:
- Have two years’ experience with accounts payable, non-profit accounting and/or construction accounting
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have a knowledge of and an affinity for Frontier’s mission.
The Accounting Clerk II will report directly to the Director of Finance. This is a full-time, 40 hour/week position that is considered non-exempt. It is located at the Frontier Housing office in Morehead, Ky. Frontier offers a competitive hourly wage and an excellent benefits package.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org